Full Time Pharmacy Technician
Iverson Corner Drug is looking for a full time pharmacy technician to work in our progressive community pharmacy. The successful applicant will be a detail oriented person with excellent people skills. This person will need to work as part of a successful team dedicated to meeting the needs of our pharmacy’s patients.
Prior pharmacy technician experience is helpful but not required. Training is available to meet MN Board of Pharmacy licensing requirements.
Please email resume to Paul Iverson at paul@IversonCornerDrug.com
Job description of Pharmacy Technician ICD
- Prescription processing (data entry, prescription filling and labeling).
- Answer phones.
- Assist inventory ordering and maintaining proper pharmacy inventory levels.
- Assist with patient insurance requests.
- Assist patients on sales floor.
- Assist with deliveries.
- Assist with maintaining a neat, clean, professional facility.
- Other duties as directed by the management.
- Move freight up to (40lbs).
- Must maintain a valid MN driver’s license.
- Reports to Pharmacist in charge.